Free 5-week web3 Course
Lipsweater is building a NFT community that lets hockey members rally together, get their voices heard, and reap upsides as owners. We plan to become a powerful digital passport to the hockey metaverse.
In order for newcomers to understand the technological web3 revolution, the Lipsweater team will be providing a 5-week *free* educational program leading up to our mint day, July 7th.
We'll have two types of curriculums: beginner and more advanced.
Each beginner session will be held on Tuesday & Friday at 6:30 PM Eastern Time, and the advanced session will follow at 8 PM Eastern Time.
Each session will be a 45-min LIVE (but recorded) zoom course with a 15-min Q&A.
We will hold Ask-Me-Anything Twitter Spaces on Wednesdays and Sundays to cover any extra questions or comments.
In addition, participants are invited to tune into our community management sessions for our Semi-Pro team, the Plattsville Lakers, every Monday and Thursday at 5 PM Eastern Time.
- What is Web3, and what does this change mean for regular people?
- Blockchain basics
- The concept of decentralization
- Digital sovereignty & ownership
- NFT basics: how it works and what to avoid
- Intro to Discord
- Metaverse Part 1
- Metaverse Part 2
- Setup your wallet
- Your first project
- Using Discord effectively
- Using hot & cold wallets
- Trading NFTs: tools and vision
- How to read a smart contract
- Alpha Groups
- How to read Volume and Charts
- Selling / Buying strategies + tactics
- Minting from a smart contract
- Scams & Hacks: why & how they happen
- Working in Web3